Although the JUUL device does not require much maintenance, we do recommend using a dry or slightly moistened cotton bud to clean the charge contacts and inside the JUUL device where the pod is inserted.
Articles in this section
- What is JUUL?
- What makes JUUL unique?
- Do I have to clean my JUUL Device?
- Can I take my JUUL Device on an airplane?
- Can I overcharge the battery?
- How do I dispose of a JUUL device?
- How long does a charge last?
- What's the best way to store my JUUL Device?
- Where do I find my JUUL Serial Number?
- What is the JUUL Portable Charging Case and how does it work?