We design our device to be reliable and strive to exceed our 2-year Limited Warranty period. This is not a disposable item like many other e-cigarettes. For disposal purposes, JUUL should be treated as any other consumer electronic device, such as a mobile telephone. We suggest following your towns' local recommendations for disposing of a lithium-polymer rechargeable battery.
Articles in this section
- What is JUUL?
- What makes JUUL unique?
- Do I have to clean my JUUL Device?
- Can I take my JUUL Device on an airplane?
- Can I overcharge the battery?
- How do I dispose of a JUUL device?
- How long does a charge last?
- What's the best way to store my JUUL Device?
- Where do I find my JUUL Serial Number?
- What is the JUUL Portable Charging Case and how does it work?