The present warranty only concerns JUUL devices and not JUULpods themselves which are not covered by this warranty
The present warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by JUUL Labs in the device documentation;
- A device or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability;
- Damage to the device (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by JUUL Labs or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by JUUL Labs but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use; Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine; and Normal performance degradation of batteries. Please contact JUUL Labs Customer Care for more information on battery degradation.
- In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.