JUULpods that are exposed to excessive humidity or a drastic altitude change may experience a small amount of condensation or leakage. If your JUULpod leaks, it's best to avoid direct contact with the liquid. However, if the liquid does come into contact with your hands, please simply wash with soap and water. You may continue using a JUULpod if some liquid has escaped, but carefully wipe the liquid off with a clean cloth or tissue before inserting into your device. If leakage persists, please contact the JUUL Care team.
Articles in this section
- My Device isn’t charging in my JUUL Portable Charging Case
- My JUUL Portable Charging Case isn’t charging
- My JUUL doesn't appear to be charging?
- My JUUL lights up and creates vapour when I am not using it?
- The JUULpods will not stay in my JUUL?
- My JUUL appears to be making a rattling sound?
- There appears to be some moisture on the inside of my pack of JUULpods. What should I do?
- My JUULpods seem to leak when I use it?
- My JUUL is not producing vapour.