There are magnets at the base of the device that hold the device securely in place while connected to the magnetic USB charging dock. Many electronic devices with magnets can affect each other, JUUL not excluded. For example, while charging connected to a laptop, JUUL can trigger a magnet inside your computer that forces it into sleep mode. This won't damage your computer, but if this occurs, we recommend using an alternate USB port. We've found that using the port on the right side of your computer works best for charging JUUL, but this could be different depending on your particular model. JUUL should also be kept away from key cards, credit cards, and other items with magnetic strips.
Articles in this section
- How can I ensure that I'm purchasing authentic JUUL products?
- Can you speak about the health and safety of this product?
- What kind of magnets are inside the device? Will the magnets affect other electronics?
- What kind of battery is in the device?
- What materials makeup JUUL and the JUULpods?
- How is JUUL manufactured?
- Where is JUUL manufactured?